Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-27-2014, 04:07 PM
She nods, pleased. "Exactly," comes her response, a small grin beginning to bud on the planes of her features. "You won't." Had she been speaking to someone else, the sentence might have been a threat--harsh, cold, demanding but with this piece of her history, comparatively fragile when lined up beside Jupiter's own experience, she is gentle, confident. Reassuring. Lips purse at her final request and she ruminates over this wish, expression unfathomable in its utter neutrality.

"I trust you with your freedom," she decides. Her own silence had been longer than needed. Within the first quarter of it she'd known the words she was going to say but something else had stayed her lips. Perhaps it was the desired quality of suspense--that reminder of the individual in power in a way so subtle, so potent that it inflicts more subliminal effects than completely conscious ones. "Speak to me before you leave. If you ask, I will release you." Soft smile touched her lips. Epiphron is not a Destruction--not a scapegoat or creator of her problems. Therefor, she has no qualms with the woman, with the ghost of her past.

Pregnant pause seals her lips for a long moment before she turns partially away, rising to her paws. "Care for a tour?" she inquires in an affable rumble, tail flicking in a gentle beckon. "It's on the house." Legs shift her form into a slow but gradual gait as she begins to drift away, pausing only to wait for the woman at the edge of the white mangrove line.""

[ exit Jupiter w/ Epiphron? ]

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.