size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
12-27-2014, 05:33 PM

Cascade peered out of her den, eyes bright as she listened to the voice calling from elsewhere in the territory. Well what was this then? Ever the curious cat - despite not being a cat a'tall - Cascade wormed her way out of the spacious den. She'd been expanding it since Valentine had so kindly informed her that she was in fact carrying his babies, so it had reached a pretty good size. Plenty big enough for pups to grow in anyway. Not big enough for her to want to stay cooped up in there all the time though.

Her belly had definitely grown beyond a soft rounding, looking much more like she'd swallowed a couple hundred apples than anything, and was swaying beneath her as she moved along. Still, she felt great - she couldn't even fathom why so many wolves spent their whole pregnancy whining when they could just be enjoying this. Though, goodness it was odd to feel the little things squirm around inside her abdomen... actually incredibly weird to think about some things growing inside her like little Valen-parasites. Cascade was grinning at the thought as she came into view of Mercy standing with someone else. Well! What a surprise! "Daegmar Thyre, as I live and breathe," she chuckled as she came to a rather clumsy stop - hey, it was hard to stop that much momentum when you had a half-dozen Valen-parasites in your belly. "I didn't expect to see you again. Do you remember me?"

""

Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!