Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-27-2014, 08:12 PM
Quote:
The call of a male voice had the dampened girl whirling to face it, at first with teeth bared. As she took in his words, she calmed and shrunk into her usual timid hunch. Immediately, she decided to milk the situation for what she could. This male wanted a damsel in distress? Oh, he'd get it. She moved to approach him and fell into a stagger, then with a limp, picked herself back up. She feigned a wince of pain as she placed a seemingly tender front leg down again. She didn't try to walk again, and instead, lowered her head in what seemed like defeat.

"I fell from the upper ledge." She stammered, voice as timid as her pose. "My leg hurts. I... I think it's bad. Oh, please, I need to find shelter and now I can't climb back up!" She whimpered, pleading in her best way for his heroic assistance. She played her role well, a frightened yearling lost and injured, hopeful that this friendly face might offer her sanctuary and aid.

She allowed her legs to quiver, and even hissed against the pain of her bruised sides, using her mud-covered and pathetic appearance and what little injuries she actually had all to her advantage. Ever the clever witch, the girl even slumped to her haunches, gasping as if the very motion pained her severely. Her icy gaze dared to find the male's, in hopes that maybe, a sad glance might make up his mind in her favor.
Whip is not your friend.
Whip just wants your innards.
She'll even beg for them.
After she's made you hers.