Loner
Ebon Knight

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-27-2014, 09:15 PM

As the boy started to speak, pride swelled within his heart. He was so young, and wished to wipe the world of all evils. Fendar didn't think it was possible, having seen a lot of it himself. As he brought up training and puling their weight, he nodded his head. "I agree, and I will be more than willing to start training warriors if wanted. Kassander, if you want someone to teach you I will be honoured to show you the way," he said. He didn't want to be in another war, but to train was a different thing. To work with the alpha would really make him happy, it would be awesome to train the young boy on how to protect and defend himself. It would take a lot of work, and Fendar would probably have to brave the nightmares to be strong minded enough, even more so if more wanted to join in. Eying the boy, he offered a small smile of encouragement. Even though he was shy, his words rang true with him. "Its going to take an army to rid the world of evil, but it takes one thought to get the ball rolling," Fendar looked over at the others, the very few others, to see what they thought. He would start trying to pull a few wolves in, making his mind drift to Pandora. He doubted that she would be into this, but it was worth a try.