Sigmarr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-27-2014, 10:02 PM
Sigmarr hurried toward the call of his brother, or at least he tried to.  The young man's spirit was still in shambles and no matter how he tried he couldn't quite get himself back.  The worst part was he knew he need to.  Aerndís was still out there.  For all he knew she was still hunting them and Sindri was in great danger.  There was even a chance that more trackers would be sent after them if he and Aerndís failed to return.  Sigmarr wasn't sure he was strong enough to beat her.  And of course there was Ebony, the pack seemed to be barely holding itself together and as one of Raisa's sons he felt obligated to help Kassander get the pack back on it's feet.  But as it stood he doubted he would make a convincing leader.  Too much guilt… far to much.

Sigmarr walked into the familiar territory of the Rock Garden and into the gathering of wolves.  He kept quiet and listened to Kassander speak.  Already feeling even more guilty for being late.  However, his brother's words did give him strength.  Sigmarr moved to stand next to Fendar.  

"I will help with training as well if you deem it necessary…. lord knows I can fight, seems to be the only thing I'm any decent at."