gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
12-28-2014, 03:38 PM

The green goddess would place herself easily beside her spawn, causing Ganja to lean into the warm green fur. She liked being close to mommy, she enjoyed the comfort she got from being so close and felt special that she was able to spend alone time with her mother. She wouldn't get a real answer to the question she'd asked, her mother only offering a quick maybe to the small girl. Those thoughts would be pushed away quite completely as her mother offer a piece up for her namesake. Not that she had any idea of the connection. She would take the offer as a commend, not that she was willing to deny anything her mother offered to her. With wide curious eyes she would behold the partial bud up close, finding herself admiring the colors before reaching up and plucking the sticky thing from her mother's nose. She would use her tongue to bring it to her mouth, the taste oddly bland... and so very plant-y. It would stick easily to her teeth and for a long moment would comically try to remove it. Eventually she would swallow the bite, not sure what to think of it from just consuming the thing. Blinking a couple times she would look up at her mother expectantly, wondering what was expected of her now. "Sticky." Would be the only observation she'd give.
""  

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]