ardent

I claim this land as my own

Thane

gems
size
build
player
02-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Thane had gotten himself in quite a pickle as he had failed to keep his jaw from his opponent's reach. It was only to his surprise when the deranged femme clamped down on his muzzle as her two fron canines dug into the top. In order for him to escape this hold she had on him he had to go with it. Oh how he dreaded this for th eonly way to escape was to hurt himself even more. While the femme's jaw was clamped on his own he tried to open his mouth and tried his best to push his top maw up and the bottom of his jaw down, hence parting his mouth open. The male cringed as the femme's canines dug in deeper until he swiftly clamped his mouth shut and had a mere second to pull out his muzzle. The result was two scratches across his muzzle but they weren't as deep as they would have been if he had just straight forward pulled his muzzle out horizontally. There were only two deep injuries there from the canines but only where they had dragged across was the part that had become shallow.

The brute then realized that there was fur all around, as she tried to kick at his underbelly from before she had only taken out a ton of fur from his tail. As the femme then rolled away from him after his paw had made contact with her chest he knew this was going to be a trick. Should she stay there or come back at him he was ready.

"What are you doing, fight!" screamed an anonymous voice inside the male's head.

The brute's aqua blue eyes hardened as the determination melted away into anger. He was not there anymore for it seems as if he was in his own mind now seemingly in a trance as the wolves continued on starting to get drenched in one another's blood.

As the femme pushed away he took out his tail and pointed it outwards to hold his balance as he stood on all fours now. He only had a moment until his oponent lunged back at him. The male then repeated the first rewaction as he had before. He jumped up as the femme would make the scratch in his chest deeper as so would he then aim to sink his claws into her back again as he went over with his neck scrunched and low with his hindlegs tucked in and tail splayed out for balance.

The brute noticed his opponent look over to an odd animal that looked deranged as well. Perhaps a companion of Jupiter but he looked up towards the sky as an eagle's cry rang out through the sky.

The golden eagle cirlced above the two wolves as they fought.

"Couldn't let you go through another one alone Master Thane." the bird said to him from above.

"Well it was nic of you to show up." Thane said with what was left of his humor.

"Just one more, then we both go down together sire." the bird said with determination in his tone.

"One more it is my dear friend." he said in return as the bird circled and the two wolves continued.

Attack: Claws aiming for already deep scratches on back. Jumping over to get at the back (not dodging , still taking damage.)

Defense:neck scrunched/tail for balance/ jumping rather than take on comeback dead on center, only having her deepen the scratch on his chest.

Injury(ies):now deeper scratch on his chest. two scratches deep to shallow going across the top of his muzzle(from second jaw attack). Damage from hind claws on his shoulder (shallow).

Round:3/4 no full dodge used yet :3

OOC: not sure if I got everything but correct me if I am wrong or missing something. ^^ lol sorry I'm like blindly yet intricately going through this like what am I doing and ah I see at the same time. figured we would save the companions for last and have ourself a little party eh? I brought the balloons o3o