For the Love of... *Sigh.*

Lyonovei

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
12-29-2014, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2014, 06:54 PM by Lyonovei.)
A pack wolf. Lyon mocked out a dramatic groan, rolling his eyes. What a pain! Of course she would be tied down to something, not that he really planned to take her with him when he was done with her, only... Say he wanted to bump into her again? Finding the spicy fae would be a hassle he'd rather not undertake, but the way she ended her admission had him thinking it might just be worth it. In the end he chuckled and said, "How did I know you'd be difficult?" The massive brute let out a long sigh as he waited for her response. A dare to lick her cheek? In a fit of pup-like mirth he considered springing around her, nipping her right on the ass, but he'd likely loose a few cool points for that. Instead he puffed out his chest, sauntered forwards, drew in close. He craned his neck down and licked her right cheek; a quick, chaste motion. While he lingered, he rumbled, "I dare you to... Hmm, bring me something to eat." He raised a brow, wondering how she would take this decidedly non-raunchy command. Not to mention, it might be nice getting some decent service after all this teasing.