Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
12-29-2014, 09:16 PM
The woman charges and she steels herself for the impact, hind legs bracing for if the other attempts to throw her weight into her. The woman begins to rise and Jupiter rises partially with her, locking her front legs to push her upper body a little higher. The other woman's right leg lands as she wishest, but Jupiter shifts her left forepaw and leg back slightly, having spied the trip attempt Birna makes with her other paw. The other's claws barely clip along the left side of her foreleg, leaving slight and minimal horizontal scratches, but do little more.

The other's jaws attempt to go for the left side of Jupiter's neck. Jupiter attempts to intercept them, her lower teeth seeking to hook on the front of the other's jowls and the bottom of her nose, her upper teeth seeking to snap down on the bridge of the woman's nose in an attempt to gain full control over the other's head. Meanwhile, Jupiter's left shoulder attempts to jut upwards, the bony blade endeavoring to slam into the other's lower jaw from below, just behind the bone of her chin. She seeks the tender spot between the lines of her jaw. With this attack, she hopes to simultaneously push the woman's head into her jaws and close the woman's jaw at the same time.

round 1/2

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.