Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
12-29-2014, 11:12 PM

Maximous would listen quietly and respectfully to Kassander, even towards the end of his speech when he would make the comment of there being no high ranking warriors or healers. How could there be a high ranking healer when there's only one healer? the thought would ring through his mind but remain unspoken as the dark man was too tired to argue with the young king. Leaving the Stone Steppe was something he had guessed at therefore he was unsurprised at that information though Calli would be furious. Should she return that is. Hell the entirety of the boys statement was something that the man already knew or guessed at.

It seemed to him, that almost everything Kassander was saying was something that everyone here already knew. Sure not everyone knew that the Rock Garden was the first land to be claimed by Raisa, but everyone here knew, to an extent, that there was evil in the world. No one could go through life and not see anything that hadn't been caused by some sort of evil. Could they? Growing up, Max hadn't gone through a single day without seeing the result of some kind of evil deed. Maybe that's only what happens when the pack you live in is made up completely of healers. Or in some cases your parent happens to be a cruel being. Yet the boy would go on to give a small list of things one may see as evil.

Slowly the man's mind would wander as things he already knew did not typically interest him. However, at the mention of Ebony as a hole, Maximous' mind would quickly tune back in to listen. The boy king would speak of how a pack of...how many were left now? Five? Six maybe? would no longer sit back and watch the cruelty in the world take its toll. To the boys next sentence Max would find himself biting his tongue for the first time "What do you mean start? The wolves in this pack have needed to start pulling their own weight around here since Katja left your abandoning sister in charge of Ebony's fate? the last time he had to bite his tongue would be more toward the end of the young kings speech, past his request of further training sessions, when he refers to the ranking of his only healer.

Quietly the man would also listen to his other pack mates, Sindri and Fendar, before making a comment of his own. "Though I agree that more of us should be trained further in our fighting and healing skills, I do not wish to know more about fighting than I already do. I know enough to defend myself and others as that is all I have ever wished to learn. His words would be for the king yet he knew nothing of what happened to Callisto and knew nothing yet of what he would want to do once he found out, if he ever found out. As of this very moment though his words were true. "As for the healing portion of your request. My entire family consists of expert healers as my entire birth pack was a healer pack. The mark on my face says I am only half trained. I spoke to your mother of this before you were born and I have yet to find a wolf who traveled to this land before me so that I could ask him or her to teach me what is left for me to learn. So I will try my hardest to find a fully trained Nomad wolf so that he or she may enlighten us all until then I will teach others what I know should they wish me too.

The man's words were not meant to be disrespectful to anyone, he had simply been stating his mind an upbringing as he had once done for the boy's mother. She had understood then and allowed him to search for an elder cousin an aunt or even an uncle, to train him in his family's way. Yes Max is completely and fully qualified to be a healer but the ways of his birth back had not yet marked him as such.

My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)