ardent

See you in another life (esper death thread)

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
12-30-2014, 12:25 AM
Esperanza moaned in pain. She wished she could be alive so that she could watch her pups grow into adults, but the thought of it only made her heart ache. Every time she would talk to her pup, pain coursed through her body as she coughed up a small amount of blood, but it was dripping down her lips and onto the ground of the den that she and her pups lived in. Her emerald eyes looked into Tinaro's as she gave a small sigh, "My young pup, I won't be with you...anymore..." She winced and weakly placed her paw upon his shoulder and she closed her eyes, she was still alive, but her life was beginning to slip away.

"Darrah...since you're going to be training my pups...could you please watch over them for me...?" She asked the brute, her eyes showing a pleading glance. Every single time she spoke, she only wished that her pups understood about her death and that she would not be with them. "Tinaro, be good for Darrah, I will be in your dreams...And, hopefully, when your time comes...we will see each other again."