ardent

i don't do drugs. i am drugs

Dione

gems
size
build
player
12-30-2014, 01:59 AM
Such a sweet little bud, Ganja would allowed Dione to reposition them into a more comfortable position before nestling into her chest and asking for a story of herself and Nova. Ganja would offer kisses and Dione would accept them with a soft chuckle, reaching down to drag purple tongue along her daughters face, causing a tuff of fur to stick up atop her head. Dione would grin before dropping her head back down and thinking. "Once upon a time your father and I went to the swamps near here to hunt a particularly terrible monster. It had been terrorizing wolves of the land and had to be stopped. It took us a while to find it, on the way Nova was walking and he got stuck in a pit of mud!" She would speak, chuckling at the memory of Nova stuck shoulder deep in mud and Dione stepping on his head. It had been fun up until Nova had busted loose and tried to give her a heart attack. It was probably far funnier in her mind then in reality as the weed began to take effect. 

"As you know he is much bigger then I. He wanted me to help but I could not so instead I sat on him. Turns out he had not been stuck at all and he burst free and bucked me off! I then landed with a great SPLAT in the mud." She would exclaim, forepaws flying out as she made the sound effects for added drama. Giggling now before laws came in to cover her mouth as if trying to reign herself in. "Turns out in all the fuss the monster found us, hearing our fun and coming to stop it. Fun is always a good way to lure monsters in. They never want to have fun..." She would say as if it was a factual thing, giving her head a firm nod before transferring gaze back to the ceiling. "We killed him, your father and I. We stopped the monster from hurting anyone else, from ruining anyone else's fun, we ate his flesh so we could become more powerful and then laid him to rest in the swamp. And now everyone there can have fun once more..." Dione would speak, looking back down at her daughter with a soft smile, wondering if the weed was beginning to effect her, if the story had been long enough.