Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-30-2013, 11:22 PM

The grey female had to shake her head fiercely, shake those images away. She couldn't deal with them, couldn't have them return after the days she had taken to just try to clear her head. It took a few shakes, but once they finally vanished she was able to pull her head to look at Ponitfex who was now sitting down, trying to process what Loccian had dumped on him. Octavian's gone...

Her gaze narrowed on him, storm grey orbs growing dull, losing their brightness. Her shoulders sunk, tail hung limply behind her. It... It was because of me brother. She began, no more than a whisper. She turned her head to the side, brows coming together. If I was there for him, it would not have happened. Octavian would be alive... if I wasn't running around with some male. Her jaws clenched, body starting to tremble but not out of being cold, out of the anger that was now starting to bubble.

She seemed to be jumping back and forth between emotions, going from numb to upset, from upset to angry. Why Pontifex?! She suddenly barked, turning to her brother, desperation in her voice, her gaze looking for something. Has father come back? Is he trying to BREAK us up? Her voice had cracked as she took another step towards Pontifex, ears back as she thought about their abusive father trying to fuck with them.

"action.
talk.
think.
you."