Whip

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
12-30-2014, 01:50 PM
Admittedly, when the male offered his help, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. And a pack? Good! She'd been looking for something interesting in this nothing land. The girl timidly moved to lean against him and in her sly way, managed to brush a little closer than necessary as she did. It was second nature to play innocently coy, especially around those rogue males, who so often fell for her helpless damsel act that she'd come to expect it now. If he moved, she'd move with him, playing up the limp just a little bit as she hobbled against him- surprisingly graceful on three legs.

"Thank you, you're very kind." She offered meekly. "My birth pack disbanded. I've been alone for months." She sighed, wistful as she feigned memory. "We're not meant to be rogues, y'know." The girl managed a weak smile, then sighed once more. "So this pack. What's it like? What's the price you mentioned?" She wasn't interested in seeing an actual healer- but to get an in with a local pack? That was plenty enough reason for her to keep up her little act. "Will I be in any trouble? I haven't crossed a border, have I?"
Whip is not your friend.
Whip just wants your innards.
She'll even beg for them.
After she's made you hers.