Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-30-2014, 03:26 PM

At the mention of being all his, Valentine cast a smirk over his shoulder at her. Indeed. "It's come to my attention that rogues are an untapped resource," he began, "A resource that I would like to tap." Suddenly the brute spun to look at her. He'd been thinking about this program for some time. Esti was the first, the test, and if she was interested and proved to be useful then he would open it up to others.

Still looking at her, he offered the hook. "To put it simply, I need spies. Spies who who don't originate from my lands. These wolves would be unknown to Imperium's general population and answer only to me. They will live beyond my borders and if they enter, they will be treated like trespassers." He paused to study her,  attempting to gauge her reaction. "They will retain all of the freedoms that come with being a rogue. No meetings, no pack things, no higher ups - save for one - to follow. And in return, they'll get the best training they could hope for and protection, should they need it."

"Speaking" "Thinking"

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.