ardent

take me or leave me, it's all the same to me.

Tyberius

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2013, 01:57 AM

the sky is over

332 words. NEWT tagged. --- notes.

The female sighed and it was obvious that she had not been impressed with his answer. To her, he was like any other wolf except that he had more baggage and less to bring to the table. Tyberius wasn't worried about it, although he had been hoping for a better first impression. He'd had the chance to think on his feet, to show her his potential, and he'd let it fall through the cracks. No matter, he thought. The list of his negative traits was much longer than the list of positive traits, but he wouldn't be opposed to lying to her. For some reason, he'd just blurted the truth out to her. It wasn't likely to happen again though.

Already, he was imagining what the Battlefield might be like. Tyberius wasn't at all certain that the alpha would accept him into her pack and was entertaining the idea of what would happen once the alphas saw him on the Battlefield. There weren't many possibilities but the few that there were amused him enough. He was not far removed from the situation at hand, and when she spoke to him again, he pulled out of his thoughts and turned his full attention back to the wolf before him.

"My weakness? Certainly my shyness. It does not affect my ability to do my duty; however, it tends to affect my relationships with other wolves," Tyberius said, the tip of his tail twitching. For a moment, he wondered where Tiresias was, what he was doing. It's been too short of a time for him to have made it to another pack. He'd never come here, Tyberius thought, It's far more likely that he's wandering alone, wondering why his half-crazy brother left his side. This didn't trouble him. In fact, it was enjoyable.

His back leg was bothering him. Impulsively, he sat on his haunches, and didn't regret the result. He returned his gaze to the purple-tinted female, curious as to what she would say.

[I]