Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
05-31-2013, 02:43 AM
here's my attempt. I'll add as I get more.

Glacier's Heart
Bright blue ice surrounds the dark hole that leads deep under the glacier. A small stream runs out of the entrance, it's cold water incredibly refreshing. The further laying cave was created totally by ice, choose your steps wisely. Beware the ever changing inner sanctum.
North

The Hot Springs
Burstig forth from a pearlescent formation comes warm spring water. The fountain pours out into half moon pools that cover the land like scales. Large trees surround the lake to give a sense of privacy. The depth of each pool differs, so be careful which bath you decide to lounge in. Also, take care not to ingest too much of the water. Poisons from the volcanic activity can be fatal.
East

Soul Sand Cove
A shark's bite has been taken out of the coast. Surrounding it: huge pillars of red black lava rock. Within it: a soft crescent black sand beach. Strong old palms litter the boundaries, their presence aiding in a tropical look. Bitterly cold is the areas usual temperature, but on some hot summer days you can dip your feet in comfortably.
North

Whisperer's Gorge
There used to be a river that ran through the smooth formation of rock, but it sank deep into the earth. What's left is a labyrinth of caves and passageways. Large and small rooms alike can be found, as well as hidden treasures. Some places you can easily see the surface light, but if you go further there's something else that will glow.
West

Fern Gulley ;D
A beautiful cut out of the earth that is packed tightly with an incredible amount of plant and animal life. Brightly colored flowers bloom plentifully throughout the garden. Rare herbs flourish in this small area, which makes it prime area for a healer to scout. Be sure you know your plants though, there are as many helpful as there are harmful.
South