Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
12-31-2014, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2015, 12:49 AM by Chrono I.)

Muse Flows

I currently have a lot of muse flowing for two of my girls, Chione and Zola. Chione is currently living in Pantheon but finds herself exploring due to her depression and willingness to be away from anyone she might hurt. Zola lives as a rouge at the S.S. Antiox but she may travel a little south of that, not too far due to her lessening fear of the outside world.

I am wiling to have threads with the following characters with mild muse: Amarant, Alvin, and Misty.

Muse Drains

I have been having a very hard time with Caeto muse lately. I haven't had any drastic mood changes that would cause this which is how my shift of characters normally take place, so I am still trying to find my groove with him again. I advise not asking for any threads with him unless you are immediate family, including Soliloquy. Talvi is also an exception. Anyone in Arcanum, especially Cataleya, may request a thread, but may not get quick replies.

I am looking for things to do with Timaeus, but I have not found a muse drive for him yet.

Legend is also slow with posts, but I try to get the necessary things down.

Necrosis has a great muse flow, but he is being slowly introduced to the world by his family. Only threads with his parents, siblings, and Valentine will be accepted right now.