Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-01-2015, 08:45 AM
No family was perfect, all went through their little stages of trouble though never could she imagine one turning completely upon each other in the manner Hecate now described. Her elder siblings had certainly had their troubles, verbally argued for some time though never had it gone beyond that and the damaged bonds had with time repaired. Even the delicate Anthem had never been reduced to such fear despite how much he too hated to see them fighting. To think that this poor girl's terror was induced by her siblings honestly left Novella both speechless and horrified. She was really in no position to offer her protection if these wolves tracked Hecate down but with all her compassion she could hardly turn the trembling girl away. Abaven would help anyway, that much she was certain of and hopefully these siblings of hers would have the sense not to trespass upon a packs lands.

She was jumping ahead of herself of course, who was to say Hecate even wanted to join Threar. She was on the borders but she hadn't called and even now hadn't specifically asked for any help only explained her troubles and that was simply upon the Author's request. "Come with me." She stated simply after a moment, words spoken softly, an offer more than an order. "Maybe my pack can help you." She couldn't promise anything, but they could certainly try.