ardent

Say What You Want About Me

Amarant

gems
size
build
player
01-02-2015, 12:30 AM

"Eh," He shrugged in her response to providing a better him, "I just came here because I wanted to."

Well, he stayed here because he wanted to. He probably wouldn't have fought back if he was in a condition to. But really, he was forced to come too Arcanum. Only because Rune passed out in an effort to keep them. Though, maybe if Amarant really understood what Kylar had done, he might have fought back.

"I mean, Kylar had to fight my Uncle to get me here... But I don't mind it here."

Only a quick flash of his tiny, puppy body following after Kylar in the pouring rain, his gaze looking at Rune limp on the ground with Alamea kneeling beside him. The memory was a little painful now, but Rune diid come to Arcanum and was able to see them again. At least he wasn't dead.

"I could call Arcanum home."

He just needed to find his groove in the new pack. He was great at socializing and making friends, but sometimes it was hard to find friends. He was pretty bent up when he first got here, but he shoved it away. He was better now, even it it came back to bite him in the ass later.

Walk "Talk" Think