size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-02-2015, 02:28 PM

Cascade was woken from vivid pregnancy-dreams by the insistent kicking of one of the Valen-parasites in her womb. They'd been doing this a lot lately, the feeling both more delighting and more disturbing as they grew within her. Despite her tall size she'd been feeling like she was nearly as round as she was tall lately, leading her to wonder just how many of the munchkins Valen had implanted her with. Fifty? A hundred?

But there was something... off, about the way the kick felt this morning. Cascade immediately went from drowsy to alert. Was there something wrong with the babies? If something happened to them Valen would be devastated... Oh shit had she done something wrong? The odd feeling came again, and this time, wide awake and hyper vigilant she realized it wasn't a kick at all, it was... squeezing?

Ohhhhh.

Well, she'd known this moment would come anytime now. She was actually just the slightest bit past the date she'd been told to expect the pups, so it should have occurred to her that, well... she was giving birth. Knowing this she relaxed, and the howl she sent for Valen held no panic, pain, or fear... just a relaxed "oh hey why don't you come over here and see me" tone, and then she stretched out to wait for nature to take it's course. She didn't know what all the fuss was about, so far this wasn't so bad...

""

OOC: going to take a bit longer because Laz is on absence until the fifth and I don't expect Valen will be posted until then, but if someone else wants to show up and hang out with Cas until then that's cool...
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!