Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-02-2015, 06:35 PM
i heard the church bells from afar

To be honest initially she didn't realise where they were going, why he wished to take her anywhere. As the noise of the waterfalls finally met her ears however of course she began to pay a little more attention to her surroundings, enough to realise where they were and where they were likely heading. It had been so long since they had ventured to their little hideaway, it had been early one morning as the children slept in fact, the memories of that sunrise stored within her mind, far happier times.

Truth be told she wasn't sure she wished to taint their little place with this particular memory. She doubted anything could ruin it of course, knew full well that Frith was only trying to cheer her up, comfort her with the safety of their little secluded haven but though she wished to hide she still wasn't sure she wished to hide there. They were already at the water's edge before she fully realised they were still moving and she hadn't actually tried to stop, the shock of the cold water hitting her paws bringing her back to reality. "I don't want to go there..." She muttered, mismatched eyes looking to her mate now. "It's our place, a happy place. I don't know where I want to be, or what to do but it doesn't seem right to go there."

we found each other in the dark