Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-02-2015, 11:03 PM
ooc;; To make this clear from the start, Nat is not going to be answering the challenge. She is going to openly forfeit, so if Cat decides to maim her or whatever, fine. I've already mentioned this to SAF. Also, sorry about skipping post order. I just wanted to get this out of the way because I'm busy for the next several days.

Gods above, did this female have a superiority complex. At least, that was what Natalya had to assume given all of her impulsive actions. There was no reason for her to attack as she did, there was no reason to be trespassing as she was, and she had no claim over the stranger whatsoever. She just wanted to cause trouble, the same way she and her husband had when they had taunted Crucifix and Solstice. The Matriarch wasn't having it. She wasn't willing to deal with childish games, especially now when she had so much on her plate. She only hoped that Helios wasn't paying too much attention, that he was focused on his fight and would ignore what was happening here.

She tried to respond to Cataleya's words immediately, in the hopes of catching her, but she was cut off at the strike. Fortunately she had widened her stance to keep her balance, but it did nothing to lessen the damage. She welcomed the bruises blossoming on her chest and toes for what they were, but the teeth that sunk into her neck angered her. "Release me," she growled as calmly as possible. "I am dying and I do not have the time, nor the strength, to deal with this. Just go home, Cataleya."