Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-03-2015, 01:20 AM
"Speech"

Hey

He stepped dead in his tracks at the voice, his ears perking up with curiosity. Well, apparently that scent was a lot fresher than he imagined. He turned his head to look over his shoulder and, sure enough, he saw the shape of a woman laying on the cave floor in the dim light. Well, he certainly couldn't walk by a lady without at least introducing himself! Turning around he padded back over toward her with a small smile on his muzzle. Her features became more clear as he got closer and his sapphire gaze adjusted better to the darkness. She was certainly interesting with the splashes of color on her form, one of which being a white ear much like his own and of course the green eyes that stood out even in the dark.

He dipped his head in a small, polite bow, never one to forget his manners. "Well, hello. Please excuse me for not noticing you before, my head must have been somewhere else." He glanced around them at the otherwise empty cave before turning his gaze back to her. She had to be around younger than him, although not by much he was sure. "Can I ask why you're down here all by yourself?"