gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
01-03-2015, 02:31 AM

The russet man watched the girl curiously as she lazed out her words, her head seeming like it was almost too heavy for her neck. His eyebrow quirked with a mix of concern and amusement as he watched her. She dismissed his appology and he was glad to know that he was forgiven, although he wasn't entirely sure she was entirely present. It almost made him want to do an experiment and see if she still remembered him several days from now, but he knew there was a very real possibility that they wouldn't meet again after today. He nodded in agreement that this place was indeed quiet and peaceful despite the fact that each sound echoed off the walls of this long cavern. Every one of their words bounced around them and continued down along the tunnel.

She turned his question back on him and he pondered it breifly before finally answering, "Just exploring really. One of my sisters just had pups not too long ago and she lives near here so I've been hanging around with her, but I wanted to get out and stretch my legs, ya know." He had no problem being completely honest with even perfect strangers. Perhaps it was more information than she needed or wanted to know, but she also wasn't protesting his presence so he went on anyway. He settled down onto his haunches before asking his next question. "What's your name?"

"Talk" "You" Think