Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-03-2015, 12:34 PM

The male looked amused as she spoke, but that was alright. No doubt he hadn't really been around many others who frequented this kind of condition. She didn't mind, even if he had scorned her and left the premises, she wouldn't have been too insulted. It wasn't for everyone. She listened to his story with intrigue, smiling a little at the news of new arrivals into this world. "Hey, that's great man, congrats on the little nieces and nephews." She murmured, lifting a rear paw to scratch busily at her ebony audit. It was suddenly itchy. The male dropped onto his rump, and asked her name. She paused, realizing her manners had left her entirely. Well, that was shitty of her. "Acadia Frost, but everyone just calls me Ace, or 'ah crap not her again'." She introduced herself warmly, snorting a little at the joke she'd made.

"Is it cool if I ask yours?" She drawled, raising an eyebrow. Not everyone wanted the world to know their name, and that was cool. She could respect that, her father didn't always introduce himself right away. However, she saw nothing wrong with that. She wasn't a faerie, so her name didn't really have a lot of power in the hands of others, right?

"Speech"