Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
01-03-2015, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2015, 01:20 PM by Talvi.)
Talvi had of course secured herself her rank underneath her sister's rule and whilst the crown had changed hands she had been fortunate enough to keep it. She had been curious about when the trials for the other ranks would begin, wondering who would take the second beta rank and who else might travel up through the ranks of Regium. At last it seemed that the call would finally come bright and early one morning.

Talvi had been resting at the time, not quite fully asleep though not completely awake either. She would stir as the call rang through the lands and whilst her attendance was not required, she was of course intrigued and thought perhaps it would look good and set a strong example if she made the effort to attend. A more abrupt start to the morning than she had intended though after a brief stretch, the girl was up and soon found herself meandering through the trees to reach the clearing that Roman had selected.

"I think you're still a little young to be a Lord just yet Bacchus." She commented as she paused at the tree line upon seeing the boy. "Come with me though." She encouraged with a small nudge as she continued towards the Queen. "Morning Roman, I hope you don't mind a few spectators."