The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2015, 12:29 AM by The Judge.)

Rune | Warja | Akemi vs Artemis (Fiamette - default)  for Removal of Trespasser

Round 1

Rune:
6 for clarity: -2 what angle is he approaching Artemis at?  -1 what portion of his right shoulder is he hoping to slam into Art? -1 what is his goal in the bite to the leg, is it for a grip or just to tear flesh?
10 for powerplaying. none seem
8 for defences. +1 for each seen
5 for attack. +3 bite +2 shoulder slam
10 for injuries.First round

Round one Rune Total: 39/50

Artemis:

8 for clarity:-2 in what order is/or how is Art adjusting to lifdt her left paw?  To slam the tip of her right shoulder blade into Rune's mouth she'll likely need to either lift her right leg or crouch down to align the tip.  
9 for powerplaying.-1 Artemis would likely have received deeper bruising if she just stood and took the attack.  Mass is mostly relevant towards balance it doesn't equate armor
10 for defences.+1 each seen
7 for attack.+2 shoulder throw (maim attempt unlikely due to close distance and not throwing her body weight into attack) +3 bite +1 maim attempt +1 paw slam +1 maim atempt -1 clarity
10 for injuries.first round

Round one Artemis Total: 44/50

Warja:
6 for clarity:  -2 "Warja's neck would snake out"  be more specific is she bending down, tilting her neck in some way? shifting her whole body down? -2 where is Warja seeking to place her jaws on Art's right patella?
6 for powerplaying.-2 "having stopped several feet in front and to the left of Artemis" sorry but the distance either needs have been stated in a previous post or agreed upon by the attackee. -2 "At the last second" watch this phrase, it assumes you've already closed the distance
8 for attack.+2 shoulder throw +1 maim attempt +1 paw slam +1 maim attempt +3 bite +1 maim attempt -1 clarity

Round one Warja Total: 40/50

Akemi:
1 for clarity:-2 "adjusting her body to the right" who's right? -2 "drifting to the left" who's left? -2 what angle is she approaching Fiamette at? -1 where to Fia's left haunch is she facing the front? the back? -2 where on her left foreleg did Marco's chest strike.
6 for powerplaying.-1 "Warja having closed the distance" don't assume even if the wolf is not yours  -3 you need to attempt to intercept Marco's attack as it was not meant for you
7 for defences. +1 each seen
3 for attack.+3 bite

Round one Akemi Total: 27/50

Round 2

Rune:
1 for clarity: -2 how did he move to try and avoid Art's shoulder?  -2 what part of his head is he trying to butt into Art's jaws -2 which curvature how is he angling his head? I can't visualize this motion.  -2 what portion of his left foreleg is he tryng to ram into Art? or is it a sweep? -1 it's up to you to decide your injuries, there's no need for things like maybe
8 for powerplaying.-2 watch excess movement he's dropping his head tilting it down then curving it up to meet art then moving it at a downward angle it's hard to follow
2 for attack.+1 headbutt? (-1 clarity) +1 leg swipe? (-1 clarity)

8 for injuries.-1 light bruising to shoulder -1 moderate bruising to jaw

Round two Rune Total:29 /50

Artemis:
8 for clarity: -2 what portion portion of his left forelimb strikes her?  What sort of bizarre kicking motion?  Rune failed to specify so you need to. 
9 for powerplaying.-1 Rune was aiming for the joint, did it succeed?  
10 for defences.+1 for each seen 
7 for attack.+1 attempt to worsen damage to paw +3 bite +1 maim attempt +2 shoulder throw
8 for injuries. -1 moderate bruising to jaw -1 bruising to forelimb

Round two Artemis Total: 42/50

Warja:
3 for clarity:-2 where on her side did Fiamette's attack land you say below the thoracic vertebrae but more toward the center? front? back?  -1 wouldn't Fia's shoulder slam move the angle to greater than 80 degree?  I'm a bit lost on the angles here -1 you need to lift your paw first before attempting to slam it down -1 where on the vastus lateralis is she aiming?  I'm getting mixed google results but it seems to be a fairly large area -2 how is she angling her jaws in this attack
10 for powerplaying.none seen
5 for attack.+2 shoulder throw +1 maim attempt +3 bite -1 clarity (maim not given, I find it a bit unlikely she could saw through that whole muscle in one bite)

6 for injuries.-2 heavy bruising to obliques -2 moderate bite wound

Round two Warja Total: 34/50

Akemi:
4 for clarity:-2 where did Marco's bite land and how much damage did it do?  I know this was a mess. -2 how in relation to Art's hind leg is she angling herself? to the front? side of it? -1 which side is she attacking?  obvious I know but you must specify -1 you need to pick a reason for the attack and stick with it if she's just planing to rip flesh then say so
10 for powerplaying. none seen
8 for defences.+1 each seen 
4 for attack.+1 paw stomp +3 bite
8 for injuries. -2 moderate bite [judges damage] 

Round two Akemi Total: 34/50

Totals:

Rune: 68/100
Artemis: 86/100
Warja: 74/100
Akemi: 61/100

And those fighting in the next round are...

Rune, Artemis and Warja! Akemi must give up by either submitting, fleeing, or passing out.

Damage:

Rune: light bruising to shoulder, moderate bruising to jaw

Artemis:  moderate bruising to jaw, light bruising to forelimb 

Warja:  heavy bruising to obliques, moderate bite wound

Akemi:  moderate bite wound to leg, 1 ooc week to heal

Notes:

IT HAS TAKEN ME ALL DAY TO JUDGE THIS OH LORD MY BRAIN IS FRIED…… 

Anyway, thank you to the other judges who helped me with some trouble spots.  This has been a learning experience for us all.  I'm way too tired to do detailed notes for everyone however I do have an announcement so....

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT

The fight will continue between Rune, Artemis and Warja in your current positions.  The continuation of this fight will have ONE round but it will act as a continuation of this fight.  As such it will act as a "third round" and injury deductions will be in affect.  If you have pending damage from this fight make sure to address it in the next "round".  Thank you.  Also the 3 day deadline to post starts from the time of this judging.

- By [Lunarcat7]