Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-04-2015, 12:46 AM

The resemblance most of her children had from her side of the gene pool impressed Maija. She had two children who shared her coat and eyes, but the other three had some equal mixes of her and Taurig. They were all beautiful children, especially those whose confidence brimmed with every breath they took. She was definitely proud of them and hoped that Ecaterina would be able to bond with all of them like they had with each other.

As she was thinking about her baby girl, she realized that her oldest whelps didn't seem to know about her existence. Instead of bursting out her revelation, she coolly set it to the side for the appropriate time and returned her son's leaf-green gaze. "You are a fool to ask such a question, Niketas." However, she bumped against Freya and wrapped her tail lazily around the young girl's haunches. Her appendage hung loosely behind her daughter as she continued with, "Then again, you are my son, and far from a fool."

She let her tail fall from Freya's form as she turned to walk back towards the first line of trees. Golden form silently sauntered through the snow until she stopped in front of the nearest pine. Slowly, she turned her head back to look at both of her children as she said, "Come along, my son. You have much to learn of your new home." She then gave a knowing look to her daughter, a soft glint evident in her usually cold gaze. "Freya will probably be your tour guide...I don't think she'll let you leave her sight."

speech,