ardent

Demons Never Die [Meeting]

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2013, 01:35 AM

Evelette would remain silent, allowing the others to speak as they would, she had been with Valhalla half a year, long enough to know the vast majority by name and scent but not well enough to truly state her opinion on matters. A new leader was surmised and it seemed just as quickly as it arrived, such would be reworked. Epiphron was willing to give her throne to Chrysanthe in exchange for marrying the Seracian prince. Surprise would flicker across her maw but she would let these dramas play out before her, she had no part in such things, it wasn't her place to interfere. Her tail battered ceaselessly behind her, and just when she rose to stand, an all too familiar voice would sound behind her.

Syrinx would brush through the crowds, voice strong and look determined, as he passed by her, she dipped her skull out of respect, she hadn't told anyone of Valhalla her... victory on the field of battle, she wasn't particularly proud of it, but she would never be seen as weak again, and that was worth the taste of iron that still lingered in her mouth. Syrinx would take his throne, daring anyone with a heady glare to challenge him. He would deny Epiphron and just as quickly he would change his mind making her his heir. An uneasy tension settled in the air, but his next lyrics were just about enough to stop her poor heart.

Crystalline blue eyes widened rather comically and her maw fell open in shock. The absolute stunned silence that settled over her was read in every line in her face. She? A beta? She had no idea, his opinion of her was so high, what could she have possibly done to make him see her at such a honorable level. It took a long moment of gaping like a beached whale for her to clamp her jaws together and humbling dip her head. "I know not of what to say, I don't feel thanks is sufficient enough for the honor I feel at such a privilege, I only hope I can aide Valhalla in whatever way is needed of me." her words would come soft and gentle, lyrics spilling forth with grace as she attempted to reign in her shock.

Speech!