Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-05-2015, 04:11 PM
(( I think positioning got a little weird because of the way S'alk moved and the way you took damage. o; Jupiter's right shoulder still hit S'alk's right shoulder but her teeth still grazed the left side of S'alk's cheek, and then S'alk went for Jup's right shoulder. Which feels really weird because with the angling of Jup's somewhat successful attack, I think that would mean she would somehow have to like... get over Jup's head to reach the shoulder? Not a judged fight though so I'm just going with it, haha. Posting right before work so rushing a little, sorry. D; ))

Teeth seek her shoulder and she gives them--as much as she can. Jupiter aims to tilt the shoulder blade inward and shove it as deep as possible before the woman's teeth can do much more than scratch, attempting to gag her with her own target (counter). To throw force into this move, her front paws slide slightly forward as she braces herself, causing the other's claws to graze the right side of her right ankle with little damage.

As S'alkrie's head lowers to reach for her shoulder, Jupiter lunges for the woman's forehead, cocking her head to her own right. Jaws gape as her top teeth reach for the let side of S'alkrie's brow, just above the eye, her lower teeth seeking the same area on the right side of the other's ace. She wishes to show the woman the error of her ways in leaving her head so exposed with the tactic of fear--by showing that if she had wished, she could have easily taken both of the other's eyes.

Toes remained spread, claws seek traction, bent legs equally spread her weight. Head aligns with her spine and tail flags naturally for balance. Neck scrunches with ease and shoulders roll forward. Ears pin and eyes narrow with faux aggression. Hackles remained raised.

round 2/2

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.