ardent

What Is This Ache In My Heart?

Ellis

gems
size
build
player
01-05-2015, 08:59 PM
It was the voice, familiar to her ears, that would bring Ellis to blink away the tears in her eyes. Head would shift, but instead of being met with an angry face, what she expected, she would see a soft smile upon the features of the young man. Did she deserve this? The kindness of her best friend's son... Revenge seemed to be doing the opposite that his name would suggest, just as Mercy had. Irony perhaps? The multicolored female would dismiss the thought, shifting towards him and swallowing hard. It was time to deal with the young man she had been avoiding seeking out.

"Revenge..." She would fight back a new surge of tears that threatened to spill. "You've grown so much... I'm glad to see that you're safe." Ellis would lower her gaze, shivering some. How to continue with this?

"I will teach you of herbs, Revenge but... I want to know what Mercy told you of my disappearance first. I... truly did not mean for it to happen, Revenge... but accidents happen sometimes." The woman's guilt at her. So desperately she wanted them to understand. To beg for their forgiveness. The woman had to wonder if she would ever be at peace after the family was broken so. Her poor family... it was all her fault. "I'm... I'm really sorry..." The small woman's voice left her in a drawn out whine.