ardent

say a prayer and let the good times roll (KENO)

Laria

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-06-2015, 10:43 AM

The woman seemed to relax when she got closer, saying her name was quite a mouthful and then the woman gave a very long name in return. Akemi Miu Hróðvitnisdottir. That was a long name in it's own. "Nice to meet you Akemi." She greeted with a dip of her head as the woman asked another. Laria shuffled her paws a little bit, not sure if she should explain her situation. She felt like she could trust this wolf despite the fact that they had just met. "I'm looking for a plant, an herb that might not even exist. My mother is on her deathbed and this flower is her last hope... I was hoping it would be up near the summit." She explained her situation to Akemi with desperation still present in her eyes. What was she going to do?

She wanted to give up, in fact, she felt like giving up all the time knowing that her mother was probably already dead but she couldn't give up that small glimmer of hope. "I feel like giving up, it's been months and my mother is probably already gne but I just can't." Why was she giving out her worries to a complete stranger? She had no idea.