size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
01-06-2015, 01:21 PM

Mercy flashed a smile at the woman when she asked if she was keeping everyone on their toes when she had been off being well... pregnant. "Don't you know it! Someone had to keep their fluffy butts moving," she said with a giggle, sitting towards the left of the den entrance. She had been ready to go and grab the woman something, but clearly she was okay. She didn't think that this was going to be a crowded conversation, but that was soon changed when both Ellis and Valentine pushed their way into the den. Her purple eyes grew wide at the sudden crowd, and she was going to turn to walk out when she heard Ellis' words. Wait, hold the phone, she was in labor? In shock she looked back towards the iridescence woman, she had only heard horror storied about giving birth. Hell, her mother almost died apparently. But here she was, asking them how everything was going on around them. A bubble of laughter left her maw, rump plopping back down to the earth as her head shook slowly. She knew that she liked this woman for one reason or another. "You have to be one of the most chipper wolves I know, Cascade," it was an honest compliment, really!

Her shoulders shrugged in relation to Cascade's question, she hadn't really been up to too much. "Me and Valentine spared, that was fun," she said, eying the big bear-wolf. It had been a surprise that they were even going to spar, taken that he charged at her like a... well like a bear-wolf. Elongated tail thumped on the ground as she watched the woman's belly twist and tense, in awe of the whole process really. "Are you two excited?" she asked, kind of a double edged question. She didn't have the best experience with parents... ended up leaving her own in favor to come here with Dione. But would these be loving parents? With Cascade and Valentine's personality, she doubted it. But still, the young girl worried sometimes.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.