gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
Vail
01-06-2015, 02:18 PM
He didn't think his name was weird, it fit in quite well with his brother's names, and he quite like how it sounded on his tongue. Though it had taken him quite a few tries to learn to pronounce it properly, obviously still having a bit of trouble with that aspect of speech as he butchered the name of the creatures that had left their crap on this field. Mismatched ears would fall to his head as she giggled at his words, not that he felt too embarrassed as she corrected him, but still it didn't feel very good failing in front of such a pretty girl. She was merciful, a silent throw back to her name? And would change the subject as she grew more curious of him. What had brought him to this dump? He liked that she would focus on him as she asked her question, her attention would cause him to hold his head up a little higher. "I'm on my way home," he'd start, having come off course to investigate her, and the object that had caught her attention. "I live in the north, in Regium." He'd tell her easily, feeling no danger in revealing who he was.
""