ardent

Didn't want to take it slow

Hera

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2015, 12:54 AM

Hera was very careful to remember his name, not that it would be easy to forget. His name was very interesting just like his appearance. She immediately shook her head at his question, replying, "No, I live in the west with my family in Pantheon. I'm up here... exploring I guess?" She smirked and leaned in toward him like she was telling a secret, adding, "I'm seeing how far away I can get before Momma realizes I'm gone." She giggled and leaned away again, her brown and orange tipped tail wagging happily. "My Momma and Daddy and sister have all been gone for a while so I wanted to be gone too!" She nodded with finality, liking the idea of being rebellious. Of course she loved her family very much and missed them a lot, but if they weren't there then why should she stay home?

An idea struck her suddenly, as they usually tended to do, and she grinned, hopping up and down in place with excitement. "I know! You wanna play a game with me, Bacchus? Lets pretend we're mighty warriors and we have to battle over who gets to have those shiny rocks!" She pointed toward one of the veins of precious metals just for emphasis with her left forepaw before looking back at him excitedly. Oh she hoped he wanted to play! Aura never wanted to play fighting games with her and Daddy was too big for it to be fair. He always had to play like a giant or something. Bacchus was pretty big too, but not too big! She looked at him hopefully with wide silver eyes, waiting for his response anxiously.

Speech Others Thinking