gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
01-07-2015, 01:06 PM
He was oh so slowly getting back into the swing of things after his sickness, an illness that would forever be a reminder of those they'd lost. Still, as he'd said life went on and it was going on. The border still needed patrolling and members still needed greeting. Though the pack had shrunk considerably recently, what with the loss of Novel and Dutiron the missing sister of Novella was disheartening as well. Though thier was a light in the darkness, Novella had found a rather needy girl out and about. She'd told him a little about her, and he knew enough that he should approach her delicately.

As he caught her scent his pace would slow, and a soft bark would be uttered from his lips so she knew of his presence long before he got to her. He would walk slowly until his dual colored eyes fell on her frail frame. He'd lowered his head and smile softly, keeping enough distance that she could run away if she wished. His tail would hang low at his ankles all in an effort to keep from making her nervous. "Hello, there." He'd offer quietly as he took a seat a ways away. "I'm Frith, Novella's husband."