Empyrea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-07-2015, 06:09 PM

Ugly scars now marred her facial features...  not that she had ever been vain anyways.  Unlike some, who could flaunt their beauty.  The deep gashes had formed horrid scars, permanently destroying her facial features.  It had been painful in the beginning, yes, but with the rest of her heat season to heal, the harlot had been back at one hundred percent.  Too bad she had missed so much.  Would she be deemed traitorous and chased off?

She dashed with great panache toward the lands, slowing as she approached the plains she once had called home.  Amethysts glimmered as she ducked her head low, searching for any signs of life still.  The border markers were still strong and familiar, clear evidence that Arcanum had not budged an inch in her absence.  Several feet from the borders, the harlot closed her eyes, sitting down.  Without another exhalation, she threw her head back and called for the silver queen or the king.  Perhaps this time would be better.  It was about mid-afternoon, the lazy medallion of sunlight directly overhead.  Unlike last time...  calling upon Cataleya at midnight hadn't been the best of ideas.  When her song was over, she sighed the words quietly.  "It has been far too long...  And the little harlot would wait.

my actions | my words | my thoughts