Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
01-07-2015, 11:00 PM

The woman would not give him much of an explination as to why she was in the battlefields, then again she could have told him nothing. He was just happy that she wasnt there to fight. He would loose that battle and make a fool of himself. He knew only how to fight what he hunted for food. He would be worthless in a war, but he was sure that anyone who might take him into their pack would remedy this problem.

Ears would perk up in great interest as she welcomed him to Ludicael. Though he did not remember its location he couldnt refuse her offer. Ravine had never thought he could be a lead hunter until now as he had merely been hoping to be a hunter of any kind. "I would be happy to do whatever is asked of me to be a hunter of anykind!" his answer was filled with excitement and gratitude.

To listen to her next question, Ravine would have to contain his excitement over the offer. Epiphron? His brow would squish togeather in thought. The name he had heard before and the Adravedi family line would come to mind. "I cant recall ever talking to her. All I know about her is that she is Cairo and Erani's daughter and I think shes a year older than my siblings and I."

Speech,