Commoner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Alamea
01-07-2015, 11:04 PM

Novocaine hadn’t started the meeting in a good mood, and it certainly wasn’t improving now. The red boy he had been paired with certainly wasn’t up to his lofty standards, too young to be any real threat to him and who had proven himself to be soft before they had all split off. What exactly was the woman thinking? He would pummel this kid into the ground and hardly get any scratches on himself, hardly the challenge he wanted! Was it his disability? He was only half blind, and even from where he had been keeping himself he could tell the kid was no real match.

So he had stalked off to wait impatiently for the boy to approach. The red pup would speak and Novocaine snorted. So be it! Without a word he shifted his position, tail swinging out flat behind him and his eyes narrowing. The fur along his spine rose as ears pinned flat against his skull and lips curled up to reveal yellowed fangs. A growl curled from his clenched jaw and he lowered his head over his throat. He rolled his shoulders forwards and bent his knees, toes splaying.

Then he charged, a roar exploding from within him as he veered ever so slightly to his left. He aimed to draw up right in front of the boy, hoping to slam his right shoulder into the red pup’s chest. His legs splayed and toes spreading again, knees readjusting into their bent position to try and keep his momentum in control. The one eyed boy suddenly pulled his head back and darted open jaws sharply to his right and attempted to grasp his opponent’s neck. He hoped to grip the left side near the base of the neck.

Colten vs. Novocaine

For Spar

1/2

Attacks: Trying to ram his right shoulder into Colten’s chest, and hoping to grasp the right side, near the base of Colten’s neck.

Defenses: Tail out, ears back, eyes narrowed, hackles raised, toes splayed, knees bent, shoulders rolled forwards, spread legs.

Injuries: N/A first round

OOC. Novo’s just a stupidly cocky child, this is his first fight sans right eye so I’m also kinda working through this.

talk, think

Please note: Novocaine is missing his right eye entirely, an empty socket is all that remains in its stead. Not all of his tables reflect that as of yet!

[Image: Novocaine_zps6b647269.png]