gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
01-08-2015, 12:52 PM
((Totally didn't lose track of time with the fight. Since I defaulted, I'm leaving some of the fight aspect of this post vauge so that Apex may decide how or where things hit.)) 

His shoulder collided, and the trespasser shifted back, Helios himself ground his teeth together and felt the vibrations of the impact rolling through him. His teeth however did not meet their mark, and though he gripped flesh it was not his intended target. The man released his jaw and shifted backwards, ready to assault the back of the man’s neck with renewed vigor when the sounds of movement behind him grabbed his attention.

For the briefest of seconds Helios glanced over his shoulder. What he saw behind him was straight out of one of his nightmares. The silver woman who had so blatantly trespassed upon his territory was now taking her rage out upon his wife. Instantly he backed off, though lips remained curled and a growl still rumbled from within his chest. He turned furious gaze once more upon the unknown male and issued a single threat.

“Get the hell off of my territory. And the next time you thing about trespassing I hope you consider your future offspring, because it won’t be just your freedom I take. It’ll be your manhood!” Then he round his attention upon the silver woman. Stalking towards her with as much self-control as he could muster. He wanted nothing more than to leap upon her now, get her to release his wife! “Take you’re pathetic pet and leave; now!” He commanded. If she refused he would be forced into action. 

talk, think