Ellis

gems
size
build
player
01-08-2015, 06:32 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.
...and so I would wander.
Valentine would arrive on scene, and it kind of unsettled the female just how calm they all were. Especially Cascade. No big deal? Ellis had nearly watched her friend die bringing her children into the world. Ellis stared at her, her eyes wide with shock. There was no possible way this was normal. The gods were laughing at her. Mocking her. Was she insane? Was the memory of Othello's birthing false? The female would let her gaze fall to the ground. She almost felt like they were laughing at her. The gods, this world... why? Ellis would shuffle awkwardly back, casting a look at Cascade. "A-alright then... if... if you need any assistance I'll be outside..." She would  back the rest of the way out and heaved a sigh.

"I don't understand..." The female muttered to herself. Othello's birth played in her head again and again. So much blood... and Orchid had been there, keeping them all calm enough to help 'thello through it all. The memory made the healer shake. Ellis squeezed her eyes closed. "Is this some cruel joke...?" Again the words were for her ears alone, though the whine she gave after was a bit louder. Gods above... what did they want from her?

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

"Settle down." Said my heart.
...and so here it was I would settle down.

Table by:: Tea