size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
01-08-2015, 09:23 PM

When Valentine said business, he meant it. The duo didn't make it but a few steps before he tossed his idea at her. He needed spies? Valentine wanted loners to act as spies for him. It was an interesting thought, and maybe dangerous if she was caught. She enjoyed the idea of being a secret weapon, and having a reason to meet with Valentine on the regular. He explained what he wanted and how he wanted it to be, and then ressured her that she wouldn't have to meet with anyone but him. It was an oppertunity, of course, to get a small band of her own wolves together if Valentine approved. A small band of wolves under her command while she was under Valentine's command. Esti found herself smiling, "I said walk and talk, but that's okay, you seem... excited." The girl shifted, deciding how to play her words, "If we could work out some food in the deal, I'd be down." Ah yes, always food. Food was what kept the girl alive, after all. It kept everyone alive. If any deal was worth doing, there should be food involved, "Not always, of course, I'm not helpless. Just, sometimes." She shrugged as if to indicate it wasn't really all that important, "Of course, if you decide to let others in on the deal, they could answer to me. I'd answer to you and keep things neat and simple, without having too many scents... mixing." she trailed off. She was trying to figure out what the brute had planned. Esti wasn't one to bargain easily, and she wouldn't really be offended if he didn't choose her for the job. She wanted power, that was no secret. She didn't need a lot, but if this was going to become a thing, she wanted to make sure she was at the head of it, "Either way, I think we can work this out, Valentine." Esti looked at the brute, her eyes shimmering. This was interesting indeed. "Speech"