Is There Anywhere Left To Go But Down?

Svetlana

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
01-08-2015, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 10:58 AM by Svetlana.)

A fresh perspective... who would have thought? Svetlana remembered those days so clearly. When she had been such a chubby pup. She still had a bit more to love than your average fae, but she was not unattractive. The best part of that, however, was the fact she could move and act as any other wolf could. She had grown to carry her body, still holding a great deal of grace. She was, in the end, still the daughter of Raisa. No matter how others saw her mother, she had once been a great Queen. Even if Ebony was not was it was, her mother had done no wrong, not shame. The female would dip her head as Leo introduced himself.

"Leo it is!" The female's enthusiasm seemed to die however as he posed the question. Oh boy... Svetlana would falter, gazing in the direction of Firefly Lake. "There... has been a lot of complications you could say. I've already poured quite a bit out to you, I'm sure you don't need to hear the whole sob story." The female's ears were lowered, her gaze distance. "I guess... I just needed some time to think again... and to get the right advice." Svetlana's smile would return again, gaze returning to the fire colored male.

"I'll be returning soon, I'm sure. But I'll have to find a little friend first. You haven't met a uh.. spirited  polar fox, have you?" Svetlana would ask. Remembering Korrin she felt a hint of sadness. Her friend. She would keep those saddened thoughts down, silently repeating Leo's words to herself. There was something else too about him. But one question at a time.

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'
"Listen To Korrin talk," 'but read Korrin's thoughts.'

Table by:: Luisiana
[Image: svetlana_by_myowncuttlefish-d963v5e.png]
[Image: svetlana_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd1u.png]
[Image: sig_zps8805ea78.png]