Lebrah

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
01-09-2015, 11:39 PM

Panic was starting to set in on the man, his chest heaving in and out in quick breaths. There were times when he remembered being embarrassed and wishing that the ground swallowed him up, but it wasn't like he had really wanted it to! He let out a high-pitched whine, paws shuffling on the soft ground and wondering how the hell he was going to get out of this place. It was then that a stranger called out to him, and he turned his pale head to look at the creature. There was quite the distance between the two, but Lebrah could tell that he was a big, big wolf. Well... at least he thought he was a wolf. His head tilted to the side as the stranger said that this was no place for a wolf. "But, then what are you?" he called back. He thought he saw a gleam of white under his bottom jaw, like teeth or something. He squinted, trying to get a better look at them. Were those... tusks? Perhaps he really wasn't a wolf! A boar-wolf maybe? His voice sounded strange, like he wasn't from around here. Lebrah wasn't either, but his accent was much more slight. The stranger then asked what he was doing, and he shrugged his shoulders. Lebrah realized that he probably didn't see it, but it was a reflex move. "I just wanted an adventure! But now I'm stuck..."

The man was afraid to move, to really put his weight anywhere but where he was currently standing. The ground was pretty hungry it seemed, cause it really wanted to eat him up. "So uh... do you wanna be a really nice boar-wolf thing and help me?" Lebrah still didn't know what the stranger was, since this was no place for wolves. Maybe he was a very nice strange creature thing, and would help him out. Anais didn't seem to think that strangers were very nice, but he seemed like it! Plus, what kind of mean person would ask what he was doing here?

table by argent/neffs