gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
01-10-2015, 12:17 AM
When she was young she certainly hadn't ever imagined this would be where her life was. She'd never had any doubts that Dhiren would have become alpha, but herself, all she'd ever seen was healing. Not children, not her perfect mate.. But she knew that she would never change anything, even if she could take back having her boys, there was n way she could. They were amazing, and she loved them no matter how they'd come to her. Novel was also aware of the small amount of time that Ara's parents had left in the world, though she would never ask how long they might have herself she wondered if she would ever see the pair again.

She wouldn't think on such sad thoughts though, she couldn't as the darker girl let a purr from her soft lips. Novel found herself lost in Ara with a practiced ease, losing the moments that slipped by as she appreciated the time alone. She hadn't expected the question as Ara asked her, what she meant by 'more' making her heart skip a beat before she continued to seek out her thoughts on more pups. Though she would have liked to deny the terrified shiver that run up her spine there was no way she would be able to hide it in their close proximity.

Though she couldn't be held in that state for long, even as thoughts of Lel tried to steal away her hard won confidence being next to Ara would help to keep her strong. Taking in a deep breath she would pushed herself closer to Ara, wanting nothing more than to lose herself forever in her. "I would love more children, more puppies.." She would say dreamily, a stark contrast to the thoughts that had gripped her only moments ago. Though she grew serious with her finish, "But I don't think I could ever let a man touch me like that again." The simple thought of performing such a deed again made her hair stand on end and her heart to race. "I couldn't do that to you either," she belonged to Ara, it didn't seem right that some man should have her just for a litter of pups. "If we had a chance to adopt though.." Novel would follow up slowly and a bit quietly, looking to Ara. Did she want more babies too?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]