gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
01-10-2015, 10:27 AM
She supposed this was exactlly what heaven was supposed to be like, the woman felt and looked young again. They had been returned to their homeland, and though the inhabitants wree not what she had expected they brought smiles to her face. Dutiron's sister had come to greet them as they found themselves within this spiritual world, and Descant had been quick to follow. Of course only joy would fill her as she walked through the peaceful valley with Dutiron at her side. Now they would wait for the rest of their family to find their way to this place.

Though she hadn't quite expected to see Novella so soon. The sound of paw steps would cause her to raise her head from the ground, her dark eyes falling on her daughter as she made her way through this dreamland. She couldn't help but smile at the sight, not realizing the distress their not so sudden departure had caused the rest of her family. Pulling herself to her paws (painlessly!) she would approach her daughter's ethereal form, "Novella.." She would call out, seeking the attention of the woman.