Militant

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-10-2015, 03:04 PM

Sloth itself seemed to have reincarnated within the girl as she spoke of not wanting to train.  Aerndís slowly turned to Cataleya, brows raised.  A simple gesture to state she'd rather chew the girls legs off and she wasn't worth the effort of a battle, even if this was part of a personal grudge.  "I say if pickles here wants princess fluffyshit he can take her." The mottled warrior wasn't interested in training little prisses to battle though if Cataleya insisted they take her Aern supposed they could use her as training bait.

Aern would remain focused, limbs rippling with hidden tension as she watched Cataleya dive in for the albino, a grin on her face.  Now he looked to be a far greater prize.  How delicious.  As her Queen made no motion to order her into action Aerndís stood and watched, though her focus was still on the rusty male and the young girl just in case either of them would try to attack Cataleya while her back was turned.  Hopefully, the pair would leave by the time they finished and they could be on their way without further interruptions.  However, should the pair stay the chance that violence would fall on them would grow that much higher.

"Speech"