ardent

DISRUPT MY ORBIT

Roman

gems
size
build
player
01-10-2015, 06:31 PM

Greek's right eat flicked slightly as he heard the name of the funny looking creature. Mercury.... what a curious name. The other creature's voice seemed gruff, not at all like his own eloquent speech. Greek's tail flicked with distaste. How did this creature not know what he was?! "I am a Fossa." He spoke clearly, in his dignified manner. "What are you?" He slightly resembled a wully badger, but he didn't have the long nose nor the right colors. He also resembled a bear cub. How odd. Greek's grayish-brown color was typical of his breed, but his dark green eyes were not. Surely any socialized wolf would recognize a Fossa! 

At Jupiter's words and smile, Roman feels a bubbling sense of pride. She'd accomplished what she'd hope too. "I foresee a bright future ahead of us." She nodded, accepting Jupiter's words, and pondered her question for only a moment. "We have no standing allies nor enemies. The former Covari leader, Viridiana is the only wolf I profess as an enemy- for now at least. Surely... I'll get bored and make another." She spoke, a wicked smirk lighting her jaws. "I am a bit picky as to whom I will take as an ally." She added as an afterthought. 

Greek Speak -- Roman Speak