Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-10-2015, 08:20 PM
She roams the territory idly, lips pursed, a certain sadness touching celestial eyes. No clue is outwardly offered as to the reason of her slight sadness--only a dimming in the glimmer of usually-brilliant orbs as she wanders toward the low, thrumming sound of the river flowing slowly out to sea.

Something brings her to the familiar shoreline--one of the few sandy water edges in the territory, its only adornment a massive log petrified by the trials of the weather, washed up in a flood even before she had been born. Nostalgia always seemed to drag her back here when she had nothing else to do, and it is here that she pauses at the water's edge. In the distance, the western horizon engulfs the setting sun slowly and for a while, she watches darkness fall over her home, watches the water's blue glow begin to emanate softly from its surface. She takes note of the higher swiftness of currents in certain areas, signified by the increased brightness of the glow, with fascination.

Almost a bit suddenly, she lifts her head to the sky. From ebony lips trails a long, low howl--a summoning call for none other than Epiphron Adravendi.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.